Adriatic Diesel Cook Stoves
The Adriatic Cook Stove is ideal for medium size vessels 30-45ft. Similar in appearance to the Pacific but provides a larger cooking surface and a wider oven that is more accommodating.
- Requires 5” diameter chimney parts.
- Minimum 6ft or maximum 8ft of chimney is required, a straight run with no elbows work best.
- Chimneys 6ft or longer we highly recommend a barometric damper.
- Permanent fresh air vent needed in area of the unit.
- Creates a dry heat to dry out moisture inside the vessel.
- In sailboat installations, this unit must face fore or aft, if facing port or starboard is desired, the valve would need to be mounted to the side of the unit so the gravity fed valve won’t starve the burner on heels up to 15 degrees
- 12v draft assist fan included (can be converted to 24v and 32v). Used for start up and draft assistance on high fire.
- Valve is calibrated for diesel but can be re-calibrated for kerosene or stove oil.
- 1 turn hot water coil for 5-10 gal or a 2 turn hot water coil for 15-20 gal can be installed for water heating.
Weight: 135 lbs
Oven Size: W15” X D13” X H10.5”
Fuel Consumption / 24hr:
1.30 gal LOW
3.20 gal HIGH
Low: 6500 BTU
High: 16250 BTU
Adriatic Cook Stove Model #: 00-ADR …$2519.44
Adriatic Cook Stove with a 1 turn coil installed Model #: 00-ADR-12-1T …$2665.29
Adriatic Cook Stove with a 2 turn coil installed Model #: 00-ADR-12-2T …$2675.42
*ships on a pallet